This blog is my visual diary, Part A . which is why I sometimes write about my process here. This and the previous posts combine insights to process with considerations of technical possibilities. After my previous post, I spent a morning on another sample, working with the same shapes and lines based on the photo heading that post.
- cut less vertical, wider, shapes to emphasise spreading deltas
- the row of short upright-ish shapes is good, but could be a bit stockier
- horizontal lines between sections are too wide
- patchwork in some parts, fusion in others?
- achieve more drama with contasting plain fabrics
- consider slight slivers/dabs of colour
- fme around the basic shapes?
- depending on the scale, break up larger areas with surface design techniques